Tactile numbers with operations
Tactile Numbers and Operations
Children will develop their number recognition and formation skills with this tactile set.
- Tactile numbers and operations will help to develop a variety of primary numeracy skills
- Number recognition
- Number formation awareness
- Counting and number order
- Maths sentences: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Children trace the plastic numbers and operation signs with their finger, starting at the dot and following the raised arrow texture for guidance
- If traced the wrong way, the rough texture provides sensory input for self-checking
- Set includes operation signs to encourage early problem solving
- Sturdy plastic numbers and operation signs can be used in all types of messy play
- Set includes:
- 32 textured tactile numbers
- Five textured tactile operations signs
- Multilingual activity guide
- Largest number measures 10cm x 7cm
- Features multilingual packaging
We aim to get your products to you as quickly as we can once you've ordered, We have a flat rate of £2.90 for anything up to £50 then its free.
Depending on your order size we either use Royal Mail or Hermes and aim to have your parcel with you in *3-5 working days.
If you need your items a bit quicker feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org before you order and we can get you a quote for you.
* Some items are sent from our suppliers directly to you, with these items delivery times may vary details will be on the individual product pages.