Wooden Fruit and Vegetable Match
14 pairs of smooth and tactile basswood ply square tiles, each colour printed on one side with beautiful clear photographic images of real fruit and vegetables. The chunky tiles are easy for small hands to grip, rotate and turn over.
This versatile set provides endless opportunities for exploring the colourful world of fruit and vegetables and can be used in a number of ways:
1. As a matching game - turn all the tiles face up and match the whole fruit / vegetable with its corresponding slice image.
2. As a memory game - turn all the tiles face down and try to remember where the matching fruit or vegetable pairs are located.
3. For sorting into food groups - by colour, variety (fruit or vegetable), seeds / no seeds, texture, sweet/sour/savoury flavour or grouped in fruit or vegetable size order.
Ideal for promoting discussions about healthy eating, how fruit and vegetables are grown and which climate they are best grown in, which are favourites and which ones haven't been tried yet. Children will enjoy playing whilst developing several aspects of learning, including descriptive language, mathematical language, collaborative play, fine motor skills, imaginative play and understanding the world. Includes colour identification guide in 7 languages
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Communication & Language - reasoning
• Understanding the World - the world
• Maths - sorting
Size: 70 x 70 x 10mm. Pk28.
Age: Suitable from 12 months.
We aim to get your products to you as quickly as we can once you've ordered, We have a flat rate of £2.90 for anything up to £50 then its free.
Depending on your order size we either use Royal Mail or Hermes and aim to have your parcel with you in 3-5 working days.
If you need your items a bit quicker feel free to email email@example.com before you order and we can get you a quote for you.