Eco friendly junior rainbow pebbles
The eco Junior Rainbow Pebbles® are made of natural Fibre Particulate Composite (FPC), an agricultural waste product from rice stems and rice husks. Each pebble has its own unique natural grain and the double-sided activity cards are designed in natural colour tones to match the pebbles. Children will have plenty of fun with this construction and early mathematics manipulative. Ideal for developing fine motor skills, counting & sorting and creative design.
The set contains 36 pebbles in 3 shapes and 6 colours, with 8 double-sided activity cards.
FPC* has the following ecological benefits:
• Breaks down in the environment
• Zero pollution - reduced energy and water usage in manufacture
• Fully recyclable
Area's of learning
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - colour
• Maths - counting & sorting, pattern & sequence
* FPC is a plant-based product which biodegrades in soil into minute particles which are not harmful to animal life.
Approx. sizes of pebbles: 70 x 29mm, 55 x 45mm, 39 x 36mm. Pk44.
Age: Suitable from 18 months.