10 on the spot - ten frame maths game
Ten frame maths game
Encourage children to make ten in this bingo-style game
- Game cards feature ten-frames on one side and numbers only on the other for two-levels of play
- How to play:
- Each player takes a ladybird game board
- Black spots are placed in the middle of the table, black side up
- Players take it in turns to flip one black spot at a time
- Grab the spot if you can use the black spot to make ten with one of your game board spots
- The winner is the player who covers all the spots on their game board
- Game box includes: six ladybird game boards, 72 black spots and instructions
- Game boards measure 20cm H x 15cm W
- For 2-6 players
We aim to get your products to you as quickly as we can once you've ordered, We have a flat rate of £2.90 for anything up to £50 then its free.
Depending on your order size we either use Royal Mail or Hermes and aim to have your parcel with you in 3-5 working days.
If you need your items a bit quicker feel free to email email@example.com before you order and we can get you a quote for you.