Eco friendly junior rainbow pebbles
The eco Junior Rainbow Pebbles® are made of natural Fibre Particulate Composite (FPC), an agricultural waste product from rice stems and rice husks. Each pebble has its own unique natural grain and the double-sided activity cards are designed in natural colour tones to match the pebbles. Children will have plenty of fun with this construction and early mathematics manipulative. Ideal for developing fine motor skills, counting & sorting and creative design.
The set contains 36 pebbles in 3 shapes and 6 colours, with 8 double-sided activity cards.
FPC* has the following ecological benefits:
• Breaks down in the environment
• Zero pollution - reduced energy and water usage in manufacture
• Fully recyclable
Area's of learning
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - colour
• Maths - counting & sorting, pattern & sequence
* FPC is a plant-based product which biodegrades in soil into minute particles which are not harmful to animal life.
Approx. sizes of pebbles: 70 x 29mm, 55 x 45mm, 39 x 36mm. Pk44.
Age: Suitable from 18 months.
We aim to get your products to you as quickly as we can once you've ordered, We have a flat rate of £2.90 for anything up to £50 then its free.
Depending on your order size we either use Royal Mail or Hermes and aim to have your parcel with you in *3-5 working days.
If you need your items a bit quicker feel free to email email@example.com before you order and we can get you a quote for you.
* Some items are sent from our suppliers directly to you, with these items delivery times may vary details will be on the individual product pages.